As a trained landscape architect, painting landscapes was a natural transition. I've had good luck and some bad luck working as a landscape architect. One time, when my luck was dry, I found art.
As an artist, I know I could never top how the natural landscape is already seen. Simply put, my job is to creatively frame a given view, and share it.
In my gallery, you will find all sorts of interpretations of the landscape from ink to watercolor and acrylic. Past work also includes florals, plants, and abstract pieces. If you are interested in commissioned work, feel free to contact me.
Right now, I am busy deciding what to read next and am planning a mural in my dining room. Follow me on instagram to see that project come to life.
THINGS THAT MAKE MY WORLD GO ROUND
6. Lessons on living with less.
7. Music, music, and more music.
8. Simple, ordinary moments.
9. Making and creating.
1. My family. That's my husband and my dog.
2. Anything and everything outside.
3. But specifically, rock climbing.
4. Books you can't put down.
5. Good eats and drinks.